Electronic Air rifle target

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

mishradk

Electronic Air rifle target

Post by mishradk »

Hi all,
I am an ISSF standard Air rifle shooter.
I came to know that in 10-metre range now a days electronic target and scoring system is used.
I will be glad to know from some one who has used this or knows about it..
It seams they don’t use paper targets but it is virtually recorded.
I will be very happy if some one puts some photos of it.
I am very excited to see that once.. and too wanna understand the technology behind this./

Regards
Mishra DK
mishradk

Post by mishradk »

I think it is called HARING Electronic Target System. Except this I dont have much idea.
Thomas Monto

Megalink

Post by Thomas Monto »

Purchased a Megalink ML Shoot system. love it, should have bought it sooner. About $1800.

Need your own computer to run it (laptop is great). Had a couple of problems with installing the drivers, but with help of a computer geek, was able to load it. Also some paper jams that were corrected with a clothespin. (It is located in my garage where humidity may be a problem). Martin Edmondson is the sales contact in the US. Highly recommended. I understand that West Point is installing the M/L system and the OTC has it.

Go to their website for information.
TM
RobStubbs

Re: Electronic Air rifle target

Post by RobStubbs »

mishradk wrote:Hi all,
I am an ISSF standard Air rifle shooter.
I came to know that in 10-metre range now a days electronic target and scoring system is used.
I will be glad to know from some one who has used this or knows about it..
It seams they don’t use paper targets but it is virtually recorded.
I will be very happy if some one puts some photos of it.
I am very excited to see that once.. and too wanna understand the technology behind this./

Regards
Mishra DK
There are a number of systems available - all I think have their own web sites. I think the biggest 2 are sius ascor and haring. The Sius units have a roll of black paper which feeds after every shot and I believe shot values are calculated by triangulation of the noise of the pellet (?). You need a paper record in the event of problems with the units or cross shots.

Rob.

Post by Guest »

Hi Every one,
I tried to browse through internet and found out how they work. Sius has a good video to se how it works..
But looks like these are too expenssive..

I think I should wait some more time to get one.
N E way Thank you all.
Regards
mishradk
peepsight

Electronic target system for 10m

Post by peepsight »

Hi

You can try looking at the MEYTON system made in Germany, The
POLYTRONIC system made in Switzerland and the SPIETH system made in Germany. You already know about the Mega Link system which is made in Norway. Suis Ascor do a budget version of their Olympic system.

Check their web sites

Peepsight