.32 S&W Long Barrels for pardini HP

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Blue

.32 S&W Long Barrels for pardini HP

Post by Blue »

Does any one have info on fast twist barrels for the 32 S&W long,to suit Pardini HP. The rate of twist that will improve 50 metre groups. Is there a barrel maker the builds these. With the standard barrel bullets are not stable at 50 metres.
K38

Post by K38 »

I'm amazed that a company as responsive as Pardini, who's pistols are well thought of and popular in the US does not make a fast twist 50 yard barrel for bullseye. I would think that it would be easy for them, not to mention they could sell another barrel. Give them a poke.

Dwight
Last edited by K38 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Allen

Post by Dan Allen »

There is a guy who is often mentioned on the Bullseye-L who makes 50 yard barrels for .32's. His name is Dave Wilson and his e-mail is fc60_@attglobal.net I don't think he has a web site.
Guest Twenty

32 Bbls

Post by Guest Twenty »

Contact Dale Anesi. He lives outside of Wilkes Barre, PA near Hunlock Creek. He made barrels for Doc Young and I believe he uses Lilja blanks. I have one of his barrels for my Walther. If you want a lighter bbl he "flutes" them.
fc60

32 Fast Twist Barrels for 50 Yards/Metres

Post by fc60 »

Greetings,

I have been machining replacement barrels for the 32 S&W Long for several years. WIth careful handloading, sub two inch groups are possible at 50 yards.

Cheers,

Dave WIlson

fc60net@attglobal.net
K5Tangos

Wilson barrels

Post by K5Tangos »

I'll vouch for Dave Wilson's barrels. I have an older barrel of his on my Pardini HP.

It shoots sub 2" groups at 50 yards, and I'm NOT real careful when handloading. :-)

98gr H&N or Lapua projectiles with 1.3gr of N310.

Keith
Ernie Rodriguez

32 S&W BBL

Post by Ernie Rodriguez »

I have a Wilson bbl and it is also capable of sub 2" groups at 50 yds. I use N310 and Speer bullets.
Blue

Post by Blue »

I am in Australia. I have tried to send an e-mail to Dave Wilson but my e-mail is rejected. I have just somehow ringed my standard pardini barrel. I would like to import one of these barrels. Dave if you read this, could you send me an e-mail or allow mine thru? Could someone pass on a message. My E-mail address is kendall.summers@bigpond.com.au