TargetTalk Forum Index
in partnership with
  J. G. ANSCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KG     Steyr Sportwaffen     Vogel USA     ISSF TV     Gehmann     Morini Competition Arm S.A.
TargetTalk
a place to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. 
maintained and moderated by pilkguns.com

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Running Target Competition - Colorado
Event starting Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:00 am for 3 days
Forum:  -- » Running Target

Author: kaban56
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:01 am
Replies: 0
Views: 283
A call to ALL running target shooters!

We are organizing a match to be shot at the end of July early August in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. If you still have your rifle, do a few mounts and come...
Calendar
SKANAKER PARTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COACH LARRY FORMAN

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: SKANAKER PARTS Reply with quote

I conduct Jr. Olympic Air Pistol Shooting Programs here in Ma. using 16 Skanaker #88's that I personally own. I would be particularily interested in adding to my existing Skanaker parts inventory, and I'm especially interested in left handed grips for 2 current left handed students that are being forced to Train right handed for lack of proper grips.
I look forward to hearing back from you.

COACHLF-at-AOL.COM.47161.0
David Levene

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: SKANAKER PARTS Reply with quote

: I conduct Jr. Olympic Air Pistol Shooting Programs here in Ma. using 16 Skanaker #88's that I personally own. I would be particularily interested in adding to my existing Skanaker parts inventory, and I'm especially interested in left handed grips for 2 current left handed students that are being forced to Train right handed for lack of proper grips.
You may find this link of interest.
dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.47167.47161
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TargetTalk Forum Index -> Archive All times are
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: