Scatt system

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Lily89

Scatt system

Post by Lily89 »

Hello,

I am a new user with Scatt professional. I need some advice on data extraction from scatt.
For example, the scatt produces coordination graph. However, on the pattern of the graph can be viewed. The exact value could not be obtained.
Is there a way to do this?

Thank You,
Lily
shaky hands

Re: Scatt system

Post by shaky hands »

The exact value of what? The Coordination graph shows the average (over all shots fired) distance from the center of the target as the function of time, d(t). The Distance tab allows you to see this function for each shot separately, and also to see the distances along horizontal and vertical axes.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Perhaps a bit late now, but what do you want from scatt i.e. how do you think using it will improve your shooting ? Presumably you had a plan in mind when you bought it ?
Ed Hall

Post by Ed Hall »

RobStubbs wrote:Perhaps a bit late now, but what do you want from scatt i.e. how do you think using it will improve your shooting ? Presumably you had a plan in mind when you bought it ?
I don't actually remember my initial plan when I bought my Rika, but my results were a much deeper appreciation of dry fire, and the enhanced ability to really "see" during dry what the Rika would show after the shot. Other than the aggragation of data, the Rika kind of tought me to not need the Rika. Would you possibly describe your Scatt experience in a similar fashion?