Chinese pellet supplier in USA?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

rmarsh

Chinese pellet supplier in USA?

Post by rmarsh »

Who is a vendor for the Chinese pellets in the USA? I only know of Champion Shooters, and they were out of stock last time I checked. Is there anyone else who carries them?

For those of you who have seen my posts about pellet testing, you know I am a bit obsessive about it. I happened to pick up box of the Chinese pellets a while back at the Jr World Cup in Suhl and have just now gotten around to testing them. Nothing earth shattering, but I've had some interesting results that make me want to test further.
NuJudge

I believe I saw them at Camp Perry at Champions

Post by NuJudge »

Maybe they took all their stock to Camp Perry. If you know anybody visiting there, ask them to look. I will be back there Thursday, and again the next weekend.

P.S I was at Camp Perry Tuesday 7/22/14, and I saw a lot of them for sale in their building on Commercial Row.
COBelties

Post by COBelties »

We bought some from nordicmarksman in canada - similar price and shipping costs, they had the 4.49 and the 4.50 in stock, I havent checked recently.

Gregory
conradin

Post by conradin »

I did not know QY has 4,49mm. Is that the same crappy plastic can packaging?
COBelties

Post by COBelties »

Sorry I assumed Rick was asking about the individual packaged pellets not the bulk practice ones.
rmarsh

Post by rmarsh »

Thanks Gregory, I'll check into the Canadian suplier you mentioned. Actually, I am interested in testing both bulk packs and the boxed packs. I had one person tell me they had better results with a specific lot of the bulk packs. I just want to test as many lots as I can get my hands on.
COBelties

Post by COBelties »

If you have an issue finding anything PM me, I have 4 different lots between 4.49 and 4.50 I could send you some but you'd have to share the results ;)

GS
T191032

Post by T191032 »

RMarsh,

Have you tried those from ArcherAirgun?
Rover

Post by Rover »

Here ya go, a place mentioned by me several times:

http://www.championshooters.com/index.p ... Itemid=111
rmarsh

Post by rmarsh »

Rover wrote:Here ya go, a place mentioned by me several times:

http://www.championshooters.com/index.p ... Itemid=111

Thanks Rover. Yeah, I'm aware they show them on their website as in stock now. They are all at Bristol, phones are on voice mail until August 6th. I've bought items from them previously, but not pellets. Don't know if they will sell by lot numbers or not, will find out when they get back.
COBelties

Post by COBelties »

They let us buy them by lot previously but the problem is they sell a lot so you have to test fast. We tested the 4.49 and found a good lot, called back and they were completely sold out. I don't think they do a test batch like Larry does but it would be nice!