Need advice on my Anschutz accessories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Pastprime

Need advice on my Anschutz accessories

Post by Pastprime »

I bought an Anschutz 1813 with quite a few accessories that I will never use. It was an all or nothing situation and I wanted the rifle; at least the barreled action. I am not a competitive shooter. I shoot informally in the on-line matches at Rimfire Central and wanted to move up to a better rifle.

I would be grateful if someone experienced in vintage Anschutz accessories would email me and let me send them a couple pictures of what I have to dispose of and help me with the pricing. I'm not posting a picture here because this is not an offer to sell yet.

Rimfire Central has great members but position shooting is not their strong suit. That is my reason for coming to this site. If this is not a appropriate request or violates some rules, please advise me and I'll remove my post.

Thank you,
Hank
Pastprime

Post by Pastprime »

I have several PM's and have sent photo's for evaluation. I'm receiving feedback on the approximate value of my items and will decide soon how to dispose of them.

My sincere thanks to those who replied.

Hank
Pastprime

Post by Pastprime »

I am grateful for all of the responses to my request. The items are no longer for sale.

Hank
corning

Post by corning »

I'm catching this thread a bit late, but, personally, I would not sell any of the accessories that you purchased with your rifle. Those accessories will only enhance the value should you choose to sell it in the future, additionally, you never know what you may need or want if you really get "bitten by the bug".