Elite Scorer electronic targets now available is USA!

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Jordan1s

Elite Scorer electronic targets now available is USA!

Post by Jordan1s »

Hey guys!

I was recently browsing around the web and noticed that 10.9 added the elite score electronic target to their online site!

The price is extremely low considering your getting a fully functioning electronic target.

http://www.10pt9.com/Range-Items/Elite- ... -p519.html
GCSInc

Thoughts?

Post by GCSInc »

Alright Folks,

What are your "likes and dislikes" with this system? Can it be linked as the more expensive systems can? I'd need 37 linked for our Air Rifle Range. Can that be done? I'd also want to do Picture-in-Picture to watch 8 - 10 lanes from our bleachers...

Let's hear it.

Thanks
Jordan1s

Re: Thoughts?

Post by Jordan1s »

GCSInc wrote:Alright Folks,

What are your "likes and dislikes" with this system? Can it be linked as the more expensive systems can? I'd need 37 linked for our Air Rifle Range. Can that be done? I'd also want to do Picture-in-Picture to watch 8 - 10 lanes from our bleachers...

Let's hear it.

Thanks
Based on some digging around on the elite scorer site, it looks like the competition server will do what you are asking for(Link at the bottom). It looks like you can link up to 75 lanes and have 8 lanes per monitor for the audience. I can't wait to try one out, but currently i'm faced with a "financial dilemma". Still deciding whether I want an electronic target, or a new rifle, but not enough funds for both.

http://www.elitescorer.com/Electronicta ... range.aspx
John Marchant

Post by John Marchant »

Hope that they have sorted out the software now as I recall that the original sampler software had quite a few 'gliches' causing incorrect shot placement and or score.
bdutton

Post by bdutton »

Is the system certified by ISSF, USA Shooting or the NRA for use in matches and certification of national records?
GCSInc

National Records

Post by GCSInc »

BD

Not to my knowledge.
snapy050

About Competition Server

Post by snapy050 »

Hello,

Elite Scorer can be used to link up with other Elite Scorers just as other more expensive systems. In fact the Networking Equipment and Software is way cheaper compared to the other ones and easy to setup.

Since it is all wireless, but secured network it is very easy and quick to setup. It can also be moved around to make shift ranges and multi purpose halls.

No, it cannot be used to officially log National Records and World records as it is not ISSF approved yet. The software is however better now. With feedback from customers, we have been able to identify a few bugs and released new versions. But this is an ongoing activity throughout the life of any product. But it is stable with all features working well.

I cannot comment on the reviews of the system as I am the maker :) Would appreciate some of the users to write reviews.
Sawyer

Post by Sawyer »

We're using it on a MAC now running OSX, and it's a beautiful system. Lovely to look at and accurate as can be.
vishwadangat

Post by vishwadangat »

Hi,

I bought this system in December last year and have been using it regularly at my home for last six months now. ( Air rifle )

As pointed above- initially I too faced some glitches but the technical support from the manufacturer has been excellent and they have sorted out all problems I faced.

I have been using the system at my home along with scatt and elite scorer shows accurate and comparable results with the updated software.

Overall a great product placed at a great price. Go for it.

Feel free to pm me if anyone wants more details about my experience with the system.