New headboard

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

New headboard

Post by Rover »

New Headboard from Ethan Allen Furniture!!!

(I've already ordered mine)

http://i.imgur.com/KxCu758.gif
Jacko

Post by Jacko »

Haha wow.

I've seen some ingenious firearms storage online but none of it would be legal here.
Rover

Post by Rover »

I know the government is unsympathetic to victims, but do you really care?
Jacko

Post by Jacko »

Rover wrote:I know the government is unsympathetic to victims, but do you really care?
If I understand the question correctly then the answer is no, I do not care. That notwithstanding, I have no need to have an immediately accessible shotgun when sleeping, although it would take more than legislation to stop me if I thought it was absolutely necessary.
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

What bothers me about that clip, and more importantly what bothers my wife about it, is that he's sweeping his absent bed partner's whole body at a minimum, if not outright bashing her in the head with the muzzle. I'd place the shotgun facing the other way and learn to grab it that way. If I slept with a gun near the bed that is. Which thankfully seems unnecessary, so I don't. Not a lot of home invading happens around here. Burglaries tend to happen when folks are in the back yard gardening, or have forgotten a door or window open. We're on the top two floors of am old house with no exposed entry points so not really an issue. I do keep a stick handy though, just in case.
j-team

Post by j-team »

Gerard wrote:What bothers me about that clip, and more importantly what bothers my wife about it, is that he's sweeping his absent bed partner's whole body at a minimum, if not outright bashing her in the head with the muzzle...
I emailed the link to a shooting friend of mine and his reply was:

"You would hope the wife kept her head down.......or then again, maybe not??"