Matches in Calgary or Airdrie

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

motorcycle_dan

Matches in Calgary or Airdrie

Post by motorcycle_dan »

Find myself in Alberta for the weekend and would like a chance to shoot a match. Is there any competition going on this weekend April 12 and 13? I would need to borrow equipment because the only thing I could pack in my luggage was desire and a dab of talent.
Dr. Jim

Post by Dr. Jim »

Hi Dan, unfortunately not this weekend, though there is a "ham shoot" at the Calgary Rifle and Pistol Club on Saturday . The next match is a 2700 on the 26th of April at CRPC. Info available at www.crpc.ca

Cheers. Dr Jim
motorcycle_dan

Wonderful time on the range

Post by motorcycle_dan »

As usual met with other fine shooters sharing all our common interest. A round of thanks go out to the members of the Calgary rifle and pistol club. With special thanks to Dr. Jim for allowing me use of his target pistols and ammunition. If I can ever return the favor please let me know. If you want to try your hand at our national matches at Camp Perry one year, come down to Ohio and I'll see what I can't do to help make sure you enjoy the experience.