Lodging info for Natl SB Rifle Championships available?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

ABoyd57946

Lodging info for Natl SB Rifle Championships available?

Post by ABoyd57946 »

Hello all,
Question for the US NRA smallbore shooters here. Re Nationals, does anyone have lodging rates available for the Elkhart, IN hotels and how to get the discounts the NRA stated certain properties are offering? I called Candlewood Suites but they at this time were unaware of competitors discounts. Are the details still being sorted out by NRA before the April 1st start of registration? Just wanted to check and compare notes. Thanks, Tony
Hap Rocketto

Smallbore Lodging

Post by Hap Rocketto »

Several major hotels and restaurants are just minutes away from the range. You can find more information at www.amishcountry.org.

Post by Guest »

Hello Mr. Rocketto,
Thank you kindly for the reply. Will look at the site. Thanks again. Tony.
Hap Rocketto

Lodging

Post by Hap Rocketto »

Tony,
Glad to help.
Look me up at Bristol, I'll be shooting all of the prone.
Best,
Hap
ABoyd57946

Post by ABoyd57946 »

Hello Hap,
I will definitely look you up. I follow and enjoy reading your articles. Will be a pleasure to meet you in person. I am firing on relay 1 point 66 shooting the conventional prone any sight 4800 agg, and the two day any sight matches.

To follow up on the thread I was able to get a NRA discount at Baymont Inn there in the area as advertised. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards, Tony
Hap Rocketto

Bristol

Post by Hap Rocketto »

Tony,
I am on relay two and point 46.
See you there.
Regards,
Hap
Last edited by Hap Rocketto on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Does anyone know if they have camping hookups at the range? I was considering possibly coming out early for Canton, and shooting the pistol match at Bristol on my way through.