Tesro RS100 Pro - Today's the big day...

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rob_99

Tesro RS100 Pro - Today's the big day...

Post by Rob_99 »

Very excited to be picking up my new Tesro RS100 Pro today from Tesro Canada here in Ottawa. I'm new to the sport but have been curious since my introduction to large bore (and very large bore - 105mm howitzers) shooting in the Canadian artillery 30 years ago. After visiting our local German club and trying 10m shooting for the first time a few months back I was hooked. I've looked at FWBs, but have settled on the Tesro. Anyway, I'll post a few pics in a couple of days. Ciao!
JSBmatch

Post by JSBmatch »

Congratulations rob on your new Tesro air rifle, Asmir in Canada also has one. I have the RS-100 earlier model and a female in my club has the Eco.
Its basically a Walther LG-300 action with a side lever and a few mods and tweaks. The father and son who run Tesro used to work for Walther and they only do a small production, preferring to bespoke rather than stock shelves.
Mine seems to like JSB Match Diabolo pellets.
Good shooting.

JSB
Rob_99

Inexpensive Barrel Weight?

Post by Rob_99 »

Really enjoying the Tesro RS100 I purchased from Asmir here in Ottawa a few weeks back. I would like to add a barrel weight and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion how to make one before I resort to buying one?

Rob.
conradin

Post by conradin »

Congrats.