Bwaahahahahaaa!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

Bwaahahahahaaa!

Post by Rover »

Weather for the Desert Midwinter will range as high as 82 degrees and sunny the whole time.

Welcome to you snowbirds "comin' on down."

To the rest: God don't luv ya.

For amusement you can go a little south and watch them stream across our "secure" border.
Bob-Riegl

Post by Bob-Riegl »

Rover, I always thought you carried an old problem for years. First you pick on Conradin unmercifully and then us who are suffering the winter. I'm beginning to think your are a mal hombre. Hah-hah lol "Doc"
Rover

Post by Rover »

How can you call me a "mal hombre" when I do SOOO love la chicas muy caliente?

BTW Bob, I was born in Brooklyn (God's country).
Last edited by Rover on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PatrickS916

Post by PatrickS916 »

We only have a foot and a half in New England, Connecticut specifically, with another 4 inches or so coming in tomorrow! Not my favorite, but shooting in the hot all the time must get annoying. Some indoor ranges are so cold you can see your breath and your hands go numb after 15 minutes.
Rover

Post by Rover »

We shut down for the summer when the temps may be in the teens, but the snowbirds all go home. They really love you in the local bars and restaurants then.

BTW Have you seriously considered joining us for the Desert Midwinter? We'd be delighted to see you (and your buddies). We'll feed you some Mexican food that will have you screaming for ice cream.