GSP Expert or Pardini SP New

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Brewster20

GSP Expert or Pardini SP New

Post by Brewster20 »

Hello all, I am seriously looking for a .22 bullseye pistol, for both slow and rapid fire. I have narrowed it down to the above 2, but can't find a lot of difference, other than the fact that the Walther can take another caliber (.32) upper. Even the prices new are only a few dollars different. Are there any factors which might give one the edge over the other ?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
cgroppi

Post by cgroppi »

The Pardini can also be converted to .32 (both .32 S&W long and .32 ACP), as long as you buy the right model. Only the brand new ones (specifically the SP Bullseye model) can be converted.

I plan to buy the 22 very soon, and a 32 conversion later. And yes, they exist. A guy I shoot with has had one for several months now (22 and 32 S&W L).
Bob-Riegl

Post by Bob-Riegl »

The Walther is an old time stand by, factory support has degraged over the last 20 years. The Walther is and always will be a barrel heavy gun even the new models. The Pardini (my personal favorite) though not barrel light, but an easily adjustable front end weight. A plus is the rake of the grips and a fantastic trigger----I always will vote for the Pardini SP New as my favorite. BTW I use the mechanical not the electric trigger. I had a Schuman RF electronic trigger and it was a flying pain in the arse. "Doc"
NDbullseye

Post by NDbullseye »

I was considering the Walther at first but went with a new SP Bullseye (haven't recieved it yet). The main reason I did this is because of the longer sight radius on the Pardini for shooting Iron Sights. I moved from shooting dots to Irons and will probably move back some year. I am also trying to go distinguished. I can't knock the Walther. They are absolute tanks. Two guys locally have GSP's and they don't have any alibis except when a dud occurs.
lg2011

Post by lg2011 »

What was your problem with the electronic trigger? Has anyone tried the Walther with the electronic trigger? LG
Bob Mccollum

pardini

Post by Bob Mccollum »

Our son shoots pistol in 4-H and is getting started in NRA , ISSF and USA Shooting and we bought him the pardini Sp , he absolutly loves it, the balance of the pistol is so great, he has his first match comming up this weekend.
yana

Post by yana »

I choose the SP as well, above all others (walther, morini, tesro, FWB, etc). Best balance, better grip (morini like).
The importer did rn me though, that he didnt work on the pardini E triggers. Should there be a problem, he'd sent it back to the factory.
Mine had m trigger though.
tuj

Post by tuj »

I went with the Pardini, they are great pistols and balance very well. They have a very forward balance and rakish grip that really helps lock your wrist in position. Everything I have heard is that the mechanical trigger is still a little better than the e-trigger. There is also a heavier bolt that Pardini sells for better accuracy at 50 yards.
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

I took all the weights out of mine and made a much more vertical grip.

For me it shoots a lot better.