Unique Des 2000

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
BrentonJ

Unique Des 2000

Post by BrentonJ »

Hey Guys,

I've been looking for a Unique DES 69 or DES 69/U and came across a DES 2000u it looks to be in great shape and at a good price i just have a few questions.

Whats this model made for rapid fire?

It is chambered in .22 short will it take .22lr???

I shoot standard pistol will this suit me?

Cheers,

Brenton
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

Brenton,
That's one beautiful pistol. The price is right because there is no longer an event for a pistol that shoots shorts. Long rifle won't fit the magazine.
BrentonJ

Post by BrentonJ »

Thanks Mate,

Though that might be the case :( I really want a DES 69 or /U but i cant find one in Australia

Regards,
Mass Shooter

Post by Mass Shooter »

If you do find a 69 or 69U hopefully it comes with at least (2) magazines because the magazines /chargers are equally rare as the pistols themselves. Best luck on the search. (part of the fun)
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

Brenton
It might be worthwhile checking on a few club notice boards. I regularly see DES 69 or 69U for sale on such boards. I am from a small club but I know of three such pistols sold in the past couple of years.
I had one which I kept as a back-up gun but never used it, so eventually sold it to a new member.
BrentonJ

Post by BrentonJ »

Hey Mate,

Thanks for the reply i only shoot at one small club, and am looking for my first standard gun, i've shoot a DES 69 and loved it that's why I'm looking for one. Not many guns pass through our club and ive asked our members to keep an eye out.

Regards,
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

By the way Brenton, I know where there is a Unique DES 2000 which I don't think has ever been fired. I don't the firearm dealer will ever be able to sell it until it becomes a collector item.
He did have a 69U in similar condition but that's gone.
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

BrentonJ wrote:Thanks Mate,

Though that might be the case :( I really want a DES 69 or /U but i cant find one in Australia

Regards,
Send me an email Brenton, I have an idea.
Ben
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

If the owner of that DES 2000U can find a way to ship it to Switzerland, I'd be interested - for my collection :-)
BrentonJ

Post by BrentonJ »

http://www.gunsrus.com.au/index.php?opt ... 1&Itemid=1

This is where i found the Uniques There is a DES200-U and VO79 look to be in good shape

Regards,
Mass Shooter

Post by Mass Shooter »

Freepistol wrote:

Regards,
Send me an email Brenton, I have an idea.
Ben
What's Ben up to now! :-)

I know of a DES/VO located here in US if anyone's interested
Leon

Post by Leon »

Regards,
They come up frequently on usedguns.com.au - one sold there a couple of weeks ago
Leon

Post by Leon »

Brenton,

There were 3 Des 69s for sale at the Penrith Gun Show today. Acme Sports had 2 at $AUD600 each ( 1 looked really nice ) and Lake Macqquarie Arms had 1 for $AUD 800.

BTW, I also looked at the DES200U that the people from GunsRus had advertised. They were at the show too. It is genuinely mint. Probably unfired.

They also had a High Standard Victor that, apart from 2 small, very light scratches on the slide, could have passed for new. $AUD500 I think.

If it was me, I would buy the Victor.

BrentonJ

Post by Guest »

Hi Leon,

Thanks for the heads up our club captain is holding on to a brand new DES 69/U for a shooter that isn't shooting and he brought it in for me to shoot last night, all i can say as im in love. Shot my best score and it was a joy too shoot, too bad the bloke doesn't want to sell it :(
Leon

Re: BrentonJ

Post by Leon »

Anonymous wrote:Hi Leon,

Thanks for the heads up our club captain is holding on to a brand new DES 69/U for a shooter that isn't shooting and he brought it in for me to shoot last night, all i can say as im in love. Shot my best score and it was a joy too shoot, too bad the bloke doesn't want to sell it :(
If you want a new, new one, another TargetTalker posted details of a new one for sale in Denmark a couple of weeks ago. You should find the link by using "search". Import into Australia is not hard - but the price of the one in Denmark will take your breath away....From memory $USD2300 !
BrentonJ

Post by BrentonJ »

Hi Leon,

I'm not looking for a brand new one but after shooting the 69/U its a bit hard to go back to the 69, id love to find a 69/U second hand.

What are the Morini's like??? Also id like to try the FWB AW93

Regards,
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

Hi Brenton
Where do you live? I have found a DES 69U virtually unused at a gundealer. It belonged to a collector and is still in original case and cardboard box. Contact me and I'll give you the heads up. Probably wants about $800 for it.

If you join the forum instead of being a guest you will be able to click on PM and post me a message which doesn't go to everyone. Likewise I will be able to PM you with details.
Cheers Colin
BrentonJ

Post by BrentonJ »

Hey Mate,

I live in Adelaide SA and i think you just may have made my day :) Year even
Mass Shooter

DES 2000 or DES69 or 69U

Post by Mass Shooter »

BrentonJ wrote:Hey Mate,

I live in Adelaide SA and i think you just may have made my day :) Year even
Looking back on these earlier posts & replies just curious Brenton how your search on the DES/69 or 69U ended. Were you able to locate one with some assistance from the good members here at TT or did you find one from other sources? ...

M.S.
BrentonJ

Post by BrentonJ »

Hey Mate,

Yep i did, Got a nice 69/U with orig case books and manual 2 mags weights and tools for $1000 AU seen some work but I'm only the second owner and its in pretty mint condition.

The boys here pointed me in the right direction. so thanks ya'll

I also just bought a Unique T2000 Free Rifle brand new never fired
Attachments
uni69u.jpg
uni69u.jpg (44.46 KiB) Viewed 5408 times
P1070930 (Custom).JPG