LP50e

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Tony Mcg

LP50e

Post by Tony Mcg »

Any word yet on the release date of the LP50e?
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

According to some online shops, end of August. Waiting for it...
The Doctor

Post by The Doctor »

Hi had news that they will be delivered either late August/Early September - I am still trying to decide whether to wait a while to see how well the new trigger unit works....but then again I can't wait, like a kid looking forward to Christmas

Lee
tonymcg

Post by tonymcg »

Ouch!!! I had been led to believe they would start shipping in July. I hope it is worth the wait. BTW - if you can't wait Lee what are you going to get - the mechanical trigger or something else?
The Doctor

Post by The Doctor »

Hi Tony

I tried an Lp10E early on in May - very impressed with the feel, and the added electronics do nothing to detract from the pointability of the pistol. My only quandry is cost vs. use - I would probably get more use out of the LP10E vs the LP50E as I do more precision 10m......so maybe I will go for a mechanical 50 and invest in the new LP10......I am more like a woman for decisions like this; should I get the red dress or the blue dress !!!!!

Lee

Post by Guest »

The Doctor wrote:Hi Tony

I tried an Lp10E early on in May - very impressed with the feel, and the added electronics do nothing to detract from the pointability of the pistol. My only quandry is cost vs. use - I would probably get more use out of the LP10E vs the LP50E as I do more precision 10m......so maybe I will go for a mechanical 50 and invest in the new LP10......I am more like a woman for decisions like this; should I get the red dress or the blue dress !!!!!

Lee
I've never known a woman as bad as you Lee, just how many LP10's & 50's have you had ???

PeteD
tonymcg

Post by tonymcg »

Lee

OK... it is all about the trigger. From posts elsewhere the downside for the LP50 mechanical is the trigger; a good trigger but not as good as the LP10's. Now I don't mind roll over triggers (doesn't put me off even for shooting precision - never could get a 2 stage trigger to work for me anyway)... so the big question. In your humble opinion is the LP50e's up to scratch?

Tony

ps what the heck - get both the red and the blue dress ;)
The Doctor

Post by The Doctor »

tonymcg wrote:Lee
so the big question. In your humble opinion is the LP50e's up to scratch?

Tony

ps what the heck - get both the red and the blue dress ;)
That my friend is the £1680 question....and for the amount of a rapid fire I do, perhaps the mechanical 50 will do the job I need ?

Only time will tell :-)

Lee
tonymcg

Post by tonymcg »

Come on Lee, you tried the pistol.

What was your first impression of the trigger?

Tony

BTW £1680

OMG that's $3500 (Australian) - hope that includes 1 shot and dry fire mags; maybe I can permanently dry fire it and save on pellets ;)
Thinkqob

Post by Thinkqob »

lp50e the new type?
http://archerfish.org/
tonymcg

Post by tonymcg »

Thinkqob wrote:lp50e the new type?
http://archerfish.org/
Yep! What do you know?
joe1347

Post by joe1347 »

Wonder if there will be quite a few used mechanical trigger LP50's as well as LP10's available after the electronic trigger versions finally become available?
John Hadjichristou

Post by John Hadjichristou »

LP 50 e the new type?
archerfish.org

Can anyone tell me how I can find this article - it doesn't appear to be obvious. tks.