Flaig Ace trigger shoe model# & fitment chart?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Kirk A

Flaig Ace trigger shoe model# & fitment chart?

Post by Kirk A »

Can anyone offer a link that lists the model# and models fitted for the various Flaig Ace trigger shoes? Several months ago, I found a link to a scan of an old paper that listed these things, but now I cannot find it again. If I can locate it again, I'll save a copy.

I've located http://www.t-grips.com/printableversion.htm and this manufacturer seems to have adopted the Ace numbering scheme, according to the few sizes that I know. What I recall seeing earlier was a scan of a yellowed paper that listed the Ace models from long ago.

Thank you,
Kirk A
Guest Twenty

Tyler Shoes

Post by Guest Twenty »

I would suggest that you do not buy the Tyler shoes. They appear to be cast into a mold. They are coarse, crude and resemble a child's attemp at plaster of paris molding.
2650 Plus

trigger shoes

Post by 2650 Plus »

I tried them once during my experimenting days. One came loose during a match , the referee was not sympathetic , ruling that I was responsible for keeping my equipment maintained, there fore no aliby. I'm not sure the rule book suported his decision but I learned a lesson. Don't confuse matters with gadgets that don't always work. The KISS principle applies. Good Shooting Bill Horton
mister G

Post by mister G »

I have a copy of the page you're probably remembering. Send your email address to me in a PM and I'll send it to you.
GunWhoreDer

ACE Trigger Shoe Chart

Post by GunWhoreDer »

Please e-mail the ACE Trigger Shoe Chart to fullautomac@comcast.net
Thanks in advance, Miguel AKA GunWhoreDer
mister G wrote:I have a copy of the page you're probably remembering. Send your email address to me in a PM and I'll send it to you.