TargetTalk

A forum to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. Hosted by Pilkguns.com
It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:30 pm 

This rifle is like new, less than a year old and has just about a brick through it, honestly probably not even broken in. The only defect I can find is a small ding in the wood grip, other than that you'd swear it was new. I got this last year but I've simply bitten off too many shooting sports to shoot them all well, so I'm considering dropping 3P in favor of Bullseye. The rifle has a large sized LH grip however fits my medium hands just fine, will fit medium-large hands.

Included are a set of custom risers from Alcraft out of the UK, they are amazing quality. The risers are currently set to 35mm however they can be set as low as 12mm by purchasing new tubes. They look high however the sights were unusable in the stock height when shooting offhand. These risers feature a front to rear offset feature for even more adjustment.

I have original box (however will be double boxed for shipment), manual, test target and hand tools. They have a unique quick disconnect sling mount that is included along with the black "blade" hand support.

This rifle has loads of adjustment both for ergonomics and trigger, the trigger is amazing btw.

This rifle sells for $3400 from CC plus $100 for the risers for a new cost of $3500

Price is $3100 + $50 for insured shipping in the US. Postal MO greatly preferred and will ship immediately, other payment methods will be handled at the discretion of my bank and may delay shipping.

I also have a Leupold 6.5-20x40 EFR Target VX-3 with fine duplex reticle, part number 66565. It is mounted on a Champion Shooters QD rail with return to zero feature, rings are Talley brand, can't remember height but possibly medium or high, can research if you need. Includes target knobs as well as original knobs, original box and neoprene scope cover.

Cost $600 + $20 Shipping, I will discount $50 if purchased with rifle (also no shipping). I am not going to sell the scope till the rifle sells however if you want dibs feel free to post or PM.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:37 pm 

Just realized I didn't mention the pictured sights. They are the stock FWB sights and are included in the price of the rifle.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:44 pm 

TTT

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:05 pm 

Also including a top notch anodized aluminum bore guide, cost over $50, had to order from New Zealand.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:03 pm 

I'm open to REASONABLE offers, I'm not in any particular hurry to sell but would like this rifle to go to a good home. Tomorrow I'll be leaving for a cruise so will have limited access to email. At the latest I will respond when I get back on Memorial day.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:50 am 

Last bump before I board the ship. See you guys in a week.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:07 pm 

Just got off the cruise, TTT.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:22 pm 

SPF