TargetTalk

A forum to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. Hosted by Pilkguns.com
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:36 pm 

I have two Pardini K60's for sale, acquired from a US collegiate shooting program where they had not been used for many years. Buyer will pay shipping for individual pistols. if you buy both, I will pay ground shipping. For comparison, there is currently one listed on Gun Broker for $600. I have cleaned the pistols up, and performed the following checks & maintenance:

1) Both pistols have been manually test fired, and appear to be as accurate as ever. A visual inspection with a bore scope showed the rifling in both barrels to be bright & polished, with no sign of corrosion.

2) The dry fire mechanisms have been tested and work fine.

3) The foam padding in the cases had disintegrated. This has been replaced with fresh foam.

4) The urethane O-rings that seal the cylinders to the pistol all had rigor mortise. These have been replaced and tested. A pack of fresh spares is supplied with each pistol.

5) Each pistol comes with two cylinders. These have been filled, and checked for leaks. There was no sign of leaks or significant change in the weight of the CO2 charge over several days.

6) A filled cylinder was installed on both pistols to check for leaks within the pistols. There was no sign of any loss of CO2 when the cylinders were left installed for several days.

Both pistols come with the following accessories: (5) Spare urethane cylinder O-rings, (1 set) 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm & 3mm hex keys for dry fire selector, palm shelf & trigger adjustments, (1) CO2 fill adapter, (2) CO2 bleed adapters, (1) spare 2.5mm rear sight blade. Both pistols have medium sized right-hand grips with adjustable palm shelves, and are set up with a 4.5mm front sight width, and a 3.5mm rear sight notch.

The cylinders are NOT dated. Steel CO2 cylinders operate at much lower pressures than PCP pistols, and when filled with dry industrial CO2, they should have an unlimited life. However, because they are not date stamped, they are not legal for high level competition due to the ISSF "10 year" rule. Each cylinder is marked:

"PARDINI MOD.K60 CAL. 4,5 MADE IN ITALY"
"CO2 g 53/lb .177 TARA g 211/lb .46 PD 250 bar"

CO2 pressure is around 800 PSI (55 bar) at room temperature. The "250 bar" is the cylinder test pressure, so you can see there is almost a factor of five safety margin.

Pardini K60 #1: In addition to the accessories listed above, this pistol comes with a Nygord "Turbo-Comp" compensator/front sight installed, and a barrel weight. There is no printed manual, but PDF versions are available online from Pardini.

High resolution photos are available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByxVc1Dn_QR-bHhSWHZZYm5nYTg

Condition: There are some minor small rust pits on the barrel and cylinder mount. The grip has a small crack where the palm shelf adjustment was over tightened, but it doesn't appear to affect the integrity of the grip. The cylinders don't show any sign of spanner marks that would indicate the internal seals had been replaced. One cylinder has a "1" in yellow paint on the front end. The case has a few scuff marks & scratches. The combination lock works and is set to 000.

Pardini K60 #2: In addition to the accessories listed above, this pistol comes with a spare 4.5mm front sight blade, and the original printed manual.

High resolution photos are available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByxVc1Dn_QR-TU1BZGlEX0UtczQ

Condition: The finish on this pistol is in better shape, with no significant signs of rust. One of the cylinders has faint spanner marks that indicate the internal seals may have been replaced in the past. The case has a few scuff marks & scratches, and the combination lock is broken.

Other K60 Accessories: In addition to the two pistols, I have:

One medium right hand grip with fixed palm shelf: It has been ground down slightly near the heel of the hand, and an epoxy finger ridge has been added. My hand measures 88mm across the knuckles, and the grip fits my hand pretty well. $75 or best offer.

High resolution photos of the grip are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByxVc1Dn_QR-R3NYMlNSQVdfNkU

I prefer payment via PayPal, but a certified check is OK. Personal checks will delay shipping to ensure payment clears OK.

I've done everything I can to ensure that the equipment is accurately described and in safe and good working order (except where noted). No other warranty is expressed or implied. Sorry, no returns accepted. PM me with any questions, or if you have trouble accessing the pictures. If you prefer email, use: gwhite(at)alum.mit.edu

Last edited by Gwhite on Wed May 24, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:27 am 

Hi, I would like to buy the leaking cylinder. E-mail sent. Thanks, Bernard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:09 pm 

Cylinder is sold. Posting has been edited to what is left.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:26 am 

I particularly like the turbo comp! Very capable pistols. Should be a fantastic starter pistol for someone who isn't planning to shoot nationals anytime soon. I used mine for a long time before it became my backup...back when cylinder dates didn't matter!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:14 am 

Yes, very capable pistol, I also have two of them, I wish there would be an air conversion available.
I believe the trigger mechanism is the key, not far behind the K12 system. Simple but superior.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:02 pm 

Even I like them, having owned two.

If you're not at the World Cup, it's not because of the pistol.

But, just to placate my fan club....I like SSP's (K58) better.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:16 pm 

Price reduced from $500 each to $450.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:32 pm 

I don't know why they haven't been snapped up by those too feeble to use a SSP and too cheap (or fearful) to buy a PCP.

Good deal, Gwhite!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 pm 

K60 #2 has been sold. I will revise the posting shortly.