MATCH AND FINALS USING THE INTERNET IV

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Sill

MATCH AND FINALS USING THE INTERNET IV

Post by Sill »

Yes indeed is a live shooting, all at the same time, everybody with their competitors on their screens, and the most important, the Finals being run as it is at the official events.

You see, the athlete participate on the match and to define the winners, they have to shoot well to be at the top 8. Then we have the finals. It's the finals who will define the champions.

The athlete can be a great shooter during the flow of the qualifier, for 60 or 40 shots. However, very few will handle the pressure of the final.

During all year, the US athletes do matches, but very few are able to experience finals. Then, as they arrived in big events, as Nationals or Winter Championships, if they qualify for the finals, the odds are not very good for success. Even if they are in a stage that is not ready for qualification for the finals, is important to start from now, experiencing that equal important stage of an air pistol shooting competition, because when he or she will be able to finish on the top 8 in National events, then will have already experience to complete the cycle.

What I'm offering, is the opportunity to every weekend, participate in a full match and then a finals, with other athletes around the US and or the world, depending on the location of the participants. Once I had at the same time an athlete in Canada, few in US and a lady in Croatia, all shooting at the same time and enjoying the pressure of finals.

As a special offer, for the match/final tomorrow, I will invite any one to participate for free. You just need to email me at SILLINTERCOACH@YAHOO.COM, with the subject "Match/finals" and I will send the instructions in how we will meet on Saturday (tomorrow) morning at 9 AM Mountain time zone.

Hey, first come first goes...I only can handle 8 participants.

My best regards to all and have a nice day...Sill