MATCH AND FINALS USING THE INTERNET

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Sill

MATCH AND FINALS USING THE INTERNET

Post by Sill »

MATCH AND FINALS FROM YOUR HOME RANGE

Shoot from your home range against other athletes from SilllyraAirPistolShootingAcademy.

SillLyraAirPistolShootingAcademy is having on July 30rd and August 6th at 9 AM Mountain time, a 60 shots match and immediate final using the Internet. You just need your computer with a camera and your home shooting range.

1- The matches will be on July 30rd and August 6th at 9 AM Mountain time.

2- If you want to participate, please ASP email me to confirm your presence at SILLINTERCOACH@YAHOO.COM

3- If you are a current athlete from the Sill Lyra Air Pistol Shooting Academy the experience is free. If you are not and want to participate, the cost is $10.

4- As you email the confirmation of your participation, please send a check to: Silvino Lyra, 1919 S. Arcadia St, Boise, Id 83705.

5- The match will start at 9 AM Boise time zone (Mountain). We will follow the Olympic Shooting format. 15' Preparation and Sighting. Then 60 shots match in one hour and 15'. Then each athlete will do their own score and give me the total. I will set up the Finals start sheet, and I will conduct the finals as the rules.

I hope to see you there. On the comfort of your home range, you can experience all the tensions and pressure of a match followed by the Finals.

My best regards,

Sill