Freeze in the dark!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

Freeze in the dark!

Post by Rover »

Or you can come to the Desert Midwinter. It will be sunny and 87F on President's Day here.

The National Guard armorer's truck pulled in this morning to support the troops for tomorrows' 2700 and then into the Desert Midwinter start on Wednesday.

Got a gun problem? The traditional offering will settle things.
nglitz

Re: Freeze in the dark!

Post by nglitz »

Geez! I wish!

Was out shooting trap today with a few diehards in 18F and 15 mph winds. Great fun! Not quite up to my average. Those clay birds seemed to see me coming.
Norm
in beautiful, gun friendly New Jersey
william

Post by william »

Freeze in the dark? All of us who've been made stronger by severe winters will shed a crocodile tear when Arizona sucks the last drop of water out of its aquifer. I wonder whether folks in the Great Lakes states will say, "Go thirsty in the desert!"
Dr. Jim

Post by Dr. Jim »

Reminds me of a bumper sticker that was common in Alberta during the National Energy Program set up by M.Trudeau ( senior) back in 1974.
"Let The Eastern Bastards Freeze In The Dark!"

A sentiment that sometimes returns.

J
Rover

Post by Rover »

BTW I watched Zurek shoot a Timed Fire alibi string this morning. After two shots he shot ten more. 12 X's. Steve Reiter was shooting next to him and razzing him the whole time.

I guess we'll just have to drink Mexican beer.