Free podcast about high performance shooting!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Ryan Anderson

Free podcast about high performance shooting!

Post by Ryan Anderson »

Hello fellow shooters!

My name is Ryan Anderson. I'm a member of the U.S. national rifle team, currently living as a resident-athlete at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado and training for the upcoming Olympic games in 2016. As a fun side project, I have decided to start a little audio show/podcast called "Ryan's Shooting Podcast" about topics relating to helping beginning, intermediate, and developing shooters improve their performance in competition. Admittedly, it will come more from the rifle standpoint since that is what I am most familiar with, but what I talk about will be broad enough to be applied to any of the shooting disciplines, and really even to a lot of other sports. I will have these recordings up on iTunes as a regular podcast that you can subscribe to, and I will also be posting them on YouTube for convenient access if you don't use iTunes.

Here is the link to the intro show I just did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qLukvIdtN8

I'm really looking forward to doing this, and I hope you'll be able to get something out of it that will help you improve! Also, I will always be open to questions, suggestions for topics, and suggestions for improvement via email at olympicshootingpodcast@gmail.com

See you on the range!!

Ryan
Attachments
256.png
Last edited by Ryan Anderson on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marc Orvin

Re: Free podcast about high performance shooting!

Post by Marc Orvin »

Good intro podcast. Wish you luck with the future installments.
Ryan Anderson

Post by Ryan Anderson »

Thanks for the support, Marc
Maxicooper

Post by Maxicooper »

Awesome project!!!
triggerhappy

Post by triggerhappy »

looking forward to the next installment.
mbradley

Post by mbradley »

We've been needing something like this for a long time.
abinok

Post by abinok »

Ryan, are you planning a location to host your podcasts besides I tunes? Im a droid user, and am looking forward to seeing what you put together.
Ryan Anderson

Post by Ryan Anderson »

Hi abinok,

So I guess without really thinking about it that the iTunes store was available for everyone...sorry about that. So there are two options for you:

1) just listen to the "video" versions I will put up of every show on youtube
2) Podomatic. This is the online application that I use to post to iTunes, and apparently there is an app for it available for android users. I think all you have to do is locate that app and you should be able to locate the show.

Hopefully one of these options will work for you!

Ryan
lisetteg

Post by lisetteg »

looks like a fun project you started! best of luck with it!