Need a place w/ good prices on both Kruger targets & pellets

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

zanemoseley

Need a place w/ good prices on both Kruger targets & pellets

Post by zanemoseley »

I'm on my last tin of pellets and just opened my last 100 pack of targets. I'd like to get Kruger or similar targets as the cheaper ones don't cut good holes with my FAS which only shoots in the high 300's FPS. The Kruger US webstore has good prices but I got a shipping quote from WA to TN and its over 40% for shipping (compared to the price of the product shipped) which sucks. I'd like to find a place that has decent prices on both pellets and kruger targets or targets of similar quality paper. Champ's Choice is close but not really close enough to pick up, then I have to pay shipping and tax, plus their prices on Kruger targets are almost double that from Kruger US.
holmqer

Re: Need a place w/ good prices on both Kruger targets & pel

Post by holmqer »

Well Pilk Guns is currently selling Kruger targets, not sure how the price compares, but I doubt that they would be significantly different than most, I bought 1000 from them a while back.
zanemoseley

Re: Need a place w/ good prices on both Kruger targets & pel

Post by zanemoseley »

I looked at Pilk's site but must have looked right over them. Not a bad price, right in between Champ's Choice and Kruger US. Shipping should be reasonable as Pilk is only 1.5 hours from me.