Shooting Tour of Rio next year !!!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

Shooting Tour of Rio next year !!!

Post by pilkguns »

Do you want to go to the Rio Olympics? See the shooting events on the Olympic Range? But without all the security hassles? Let’s go to the Pre-event World Cup in April 2016.

Yes, Yes yes ! I am planning a new shooting tour to Rio de Janero. It will take during the ISSF World Cup, 14- 25 April. This will be a little different from the Germany tours I do, were we move to a different location as we visit the various gun factories. In Rio we will basically be staying at one place, sort of close to the shooting range. I will have 2 -3 vans on stand by to do various non shooting activities. I would expect that some of you will want to see a specific events,(be it rifle, pistol or shotgun) and not others, so the non shooting tours of buildings, beaches and coffee plantations will be repeated on multiple days so everyone can catch all there is to see, plus the shooting disciplines you are interested in.

Cost??? that is still being determined. Rio is not a cheap city. I am guessing somewhere in the $ 250035000 range for an individual. exclusive of air fare. Couples booking should be somewhat cheaper. As I say I am trying to work out the details. Of course, the numbers we get are part of it too.

If you are interested, PM me, and I will keep you posted on the actual details as they are determined
pilkguns
Site Admin

Re: Shooting Tour of Rio next year !!!

Post by pilkguns »

more info on my European tours is here
http://www.pilkguns.com/tour_index.shtml
Mike M.

Post by Mike M. »

I'd be up for it if I weren't probably headed to Hungary for the World Muzzle-Loading Championships.
aramis.monteiro-filho

Post by aramis.monteiro-filho »

Coffee plantations? Where is it in Rio de Janeiro?
Gleedaniel13

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

I am so much excited for the olympics in 2016 at Rio. Looking forward and claiming to be there.:)