Value of Steyr LP-5

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

bsimardjr

Value of Steyr LP-5

Post by bsimardjr »

A local shooter is looking to sell his Steyr LP-5. What is a fair value of one in good shape with two cylinders and the case. I am looking to get back into AP shooting and am upgrading from a IZH46-M.

Thank you
dronning

Re: Value of Steyr LP-5

Post by dronning »

CO2 version $900-$1,100
PCP version $1,200-$1,400

I'd be a buyer in these ranges but it would depend on if the grip fit me and what accessories came with it.

- Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
FredB

Re: Value of Steyr LP-5

Post by FredB »

bsimardjr wrote:A local shooter is looking to sell his Steyr LP-5. What is a fair value of one in good shape with two cylinders and the case. I am looking to get back into AP shooting and am upgrading from a IZH46-M.

Thank you
If you mean you want to compete in 10M AP (single shots), a Steyr LP5 (great gun that it is in other respects) would be a definite trigger DOWNgrade from your IZH. Have you tried the trigger on the LP5?