Help getting air into my rifle

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

mmhoium

Help getting air into my rifle

Post by mmhoium »

I'm frustrated-such a simple stupid problem. I purchased a BEAUTIFUL CZ 200 Scout from Peter at Top Gun Airguns and I was so excited to shoot it when it came....until I realized I dont have the right fitting for connecting to my Airforce hand pump. I used Pyramyd Airs hookup link and ordered what i thought was the right fitting, but it didnt work. Then I ordered another fitting and that one didnt work either. So, Ive realized that my years of experience with single stroke pneumatic guns means nothing when Im working with my first PCP. I dont know what Im doing here and I need help.

Attached is a picture of the fittings I have. From left: the two silver fittings that came with the gun (air tank bleeder and tank threads to ?), brass air tank threads to DIN (second fitting purchase), baggie had the fitting pyramyd air suggested, and finally the far right one is the one that came with the hand pump which is quick connect to ?. Nothing screws into each other- what am I missing? Thanks for your help.
Attachments
IMG_20150310_174343.jpg
Mess of fittings
Mess of fittings
IMG_20150310_174119.jpg (26.03 KiB) Viewed 761 times
jhmartin

Re: Help getting air into my rifle

Post by jhmartin »

My guess is that the far right one hooks to a crosman style hose/fitting for a CH2009.
Brass one is indeed for the DIN to a SCUBA tank yoke.
mmhoium

Re: Help getting air into my rifle

Post by mmhoium »

Thank you! I felt like a caveman trying to screw two things together that arent intended to be. That helps me order the right fitting. Thanks.