Contact Information for Guy Who Sells Windmills at Perry

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

mtncwru

Contact Information for Guy Who Sells Windmills at Perry

Post by mtncwru »

Hi all. I had all of my smallbore gear stolen out of my garage two weeks ago, so I'm now working on replacing what was lost. Included in those items was a windmill purchased at Perry a couple years ago. It was made by a gentleman from, IIRC, Connecticut, who sells them every year. If anyone here could pass along his contact information I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Trooperjake

Re: Contact Information for Guy Who Sellsy Windmills at Perr

Post by Trooperjake »

I understand Champion Shooters Supply in Ohio sells them.
mtncwru

Re: Contact Information for Guy Who Sells Windmills at Perry

Post by mtncwru »

Last time I checked, the Champion Shooters windmills were similar but not the same. The one I had had an indicator that told you the clock face direction of the wind (super handy when you're keeping your cheek on the stock and glancing out of the corner of your eye!), and the Champions Choice ones didn't have that.

I have received the gentleman's phone number via PM. Thanks all!
grmdaddyo

Post by grmdaddyo »

Is it possible you could PM me with contact info. CC hasn't been selling these for the past year. and I'd love to acquire one.

Thanks
GRM
kevin nevius

Post by kevin nevius »

GRM:

His name is Rick Capozzi, I wish I had some more information for you than that. He is a dear friend that I only see at the Nationals each year - he does amazing work (I am hoping you are referring to the same windmill I have!)

he is from the east coast, hopefully someone will have some additional information for you. I am not sure if he is still making them.

Hope this helps,

kev
mtncwru

Post by mtncwru »

Yep, it's the same windmill as I saw you with at Bristol this year, Kevin. As of 2013 he was still making them; I'm hoping I can get one to replace mine. I found his phone number, and PMed GRM already. Thanks!