Thank you to friends in the Aussie shooting community!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Dr. Jim

Thank you to friends in the Aussie shooting community!

Post by Dr. Jim »

I want to publicly thank Leon, on this board, who arranged things, and Tony Daniels who operates The Stockade in Sidney. I helped Leon out with trigger instructions for his "new" Unique, and asked if he knew of any magazines for the 69U that had come to me with only one. He volunteered to look about and a few weeks later informed me that Tony at The Stokade thought he "might" have the parts to put one or two together. To my great pleasure he did, and they arrived in my mailbox on Friday. This may not seem like more than a trivial event to those of you who use more common pistols, but for those who use Unique DES69U pistols these magazines are "un-obtanium" and beyond price! So my greatest thanks to Leon and Tony, they are real "mates"! Cheers guys!

Dr Jim
BigAl

Re: Thank you to friends in the Aussie shooting community!

Post by BigAl »

Nice pistols the Uniques, I started pistol shooting using a club owned DES69 back in 1984 at No1 Radio School RAF Locking. The willingness to help others as shown in this thread seems very common in the world of shooting. Much more so than other sports it seems to me.

Alan