You stink!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

You stink!

Post by Rover »

I was browsing a certain club's rules when I came across the item below (really!). I trust ALL of our readers clubs have similar rules to keep you reeking A-holes in check.

"2/ As our club range is situated in a cellar we do not enjoy a free flow of air and so for our members comfort we can not tolerate any obnoxious smells or odours and anyone that should produce an offensive smell of any kind will be asked to leave the range and not return until such time as a garauntee can be given that the cause has been dealt with and that no repeat odours will be generated."
triggerhappy

Re: You stink!

Post by triggerhappy »

i'd have to be careful what i had for breakfast if i shot at this club!
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

Brings back memories of 8 days in a 10m range in a VERY humid climate. The range was air-conditioned, but set on reticulate and security insisted on all doors being closed for fire safety...
crankythunder

Post by crankythunder »

HEY:

Them air masks with the dual filters we wear.........

They are not for the heavy metal airborn particulates......

We use them to remove the organics!

Regards,
Cranky
kevinweiho

Post by kevinweiho »

Remember, the ones that go off silently are deadly...LOL
Lil Stinkpot

Post by Lil Stinkpot »

Fortunate for us, though they may be noisy, our fans SUCK. Stink all you want, we won't smell it.
David M

Post by David M »

Wonder if I can shoot Blackpowder on that range ?
conradin

Post by conradin »

Wonder if someone has once won a major tournament by intentionally not bathing and wearing the same clothes for a month. Everyone else passed out. He won by default. Even the people in the 2nd relay gave up after puking all over from the smell since he was still in the spectator area.

After all, since you have listed it as rule #2, it must have been due to a major incident, after all, it MAY also has to do with #2 in the pants of the person who wore it that day.