"Shooting Bum"

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

alanms

"Shooting Bum"

Post by alanms »

Hi everyone,
This goes back a while, but I was just wondering if anybody remembers a t-shirt that had "shooting bum" written on the front and a great paragraph-long definition of the term on the back. I don't remember the whole thing but I know it ended with " usually found with some of the nicest people in the world, other shooters" ( or something to that effect). I bought one from somebody back in 1984 at the ISC/Olympic trials in Prado. It has since been worn out, outgrown, and lost over the years. Does anyone know if these shirts can still be found? I don't remember who was making or selling them back then, but I still think it was one of the best shooting shirts I've seen and I would love to find one(or two, or three). :)
Thanks,

alanms
bugman1955

shooting bum

Post by bugman1955 »

I believe that was Ray Carter.
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

A quick Google search produced:

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/7968327/sho ... d=27849106

There may be others.

Post by Guest »

That's not he shirt alams is talking about.
Original shirt was dark blue and didn't use the fancy type.
Couldn't read the copy, but does not appear to be the same.
dronning

Post by dronning »

close up of the type it credits Carter.

there are several companies out there that will set it up any way you want it done.
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin