lp10 using Co2

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Bill F

lp10 using Co2

Post by Bill F »

I'm new to the forum, but have been reading it for a few weeks. I am considering an LP10 converted to Co2. Why? Well I have a FWB C55 that I've enjoyed since 1994. I also have an unlimited supply of Co2 and three different size tanks. I know well the minor drawbacks of C02 with regards to extreme temperatures and I simply don't shoot then. I use an eletronic scale to weigh my cylinders.

I am a club shooter only and raley travel for matcches. My FWB has served me well all these years and I'm not excited about having to buy a scuba tank.

So..... what say you forum members? Am I making am mistake, or is my logic sound?

Bill
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

There's nothing wrong with CO2 LP !0's or LP 1's. So get it if that's what you want, you sound like you educated your self on the pistol, I'm sure you'll like it.
Chris

Post by Chris »

I believe you have to replace the regulator on your LP10.

I have a vari-tank I could sell you that has all of the parts to make the conversion. I got with my LP1 just as compressed air was coming out.

The vari-tank has an adjustable angle so you can rotate the cylinder so it points down.

I am not sure how much it is worth, maybe $50 I am sure I paid 2x that, but make me an offer and it is yours.

Chris
Rover

Post by Rover »

Man with a plan!
Bill F

lp10 CO2

Post by Bill F »

Chris,
Thanks but I have three tanks already, all with draw tubes. Pilkinton will do the conversion when I place the order.

Bill F