aiming dead on

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
DEADEYE DAVE

aiming dead on

Post by DEADEYE DAVE »

one month ago i shot in a match,i was the only shooter thus the coach who ran it watched me and only me. (lucky me), afterward we were able to talk for an hour , the most important thing i learned was the true sub 6 hold. trying it out the next two weeks it worked great, the big black thing in the middle no longer messed with my mind. but then i figured i was guessing at my aim point and that i was good enough to shot six oclock right on the bottom of the black (no guessing ) (hold it on that spot and shot a ten RIGHT?) my scores went too crap, so back too sub 6 until i caught up on all your posts today, Then back too the range with an idea! first i shot sub 6 do ok (free pistol) then i try the experiment,( back too 8 years old 196? ,my daisy bb gun, sight alingment right dead center , half the black is gone ). thats my new hold, 6 rounds and alot of clicks too center it and my next 4 shots tens, next target 96, next93 with 7 9s, then a 95 with my first 8, wow cant wait till next time, QUESTION? DOES ANYONE SHOT THIS WAY ANYMORE?and my trigger on my cm84e is now set as light as i can get it, after a week i love it, one coach told me thats what the gun is made for but most people are afraid too try it. WHAT TRIGGER PULL DO THE WORLDS BEST USE? THIS IS JUST WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME IM NOT SUGGESTING ANYTHING AND DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE(FACTS OR MYTHS) I JUST WANT TOO KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH OTHERS( PERSONAL FACTS) thanks and MERRYCHRISTMAS TOO ALL.
Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

If you are scoring 96's in FP at 50m, we'll see you on the podium in Biejing. You are already among the world's best and you do not need to be asking for advice from others. It should be the other way around.
Fred

Post by Fred »

Some top level pistol shooters shoot center hold and with a very light trigger. If it works for you, use it - you are not doing something that unusual.

FredB
D.E.D.

aiming dead on

Post by D.E.D. »

it was just 3 good targets indoor, 50 feet, practice, not quite the same.(as a match) it just worked so well i wondered if thats how the great shooters shot or if i was just in a groove for a day, NEW QUESTION, compersators for my 84e ,that coach said that there are 2 different ones and that i should get. which one do most shooters perfer? or should i just call pilks? QUESTION#2 best air gun ? im tired of dry firing and the coaches first question to me was do i own an air gun, which is the best overall gun for performance and dependability. OLD QUESTION yet to be answered opinions on using the lightest trigger pull on my 84e, anyone else do that and if u havenot give it a try ( it takes a fews days to get comfortable with it) and give us your comments on it. thanks ded.
DED

aiming dead on

Post by DED »

thanks fred thats all i wanted too know, if it was capable of being used by top shooters, if not i would go back to sub 6
greblleM

Post by greblleM »

50 feet?.... You should try 50 meters...
DED

aiming dead on

Post by DED »

toooo muuuuch raiiiiiiin !!!!!!!!!!!
greblleM

Post by greblleM »

"ok"