Scatt USB and Windows 10

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Serious

Scatt USB and Windows 10

Post by Serious »

Hello. I have a problem with SCATT usb and a tablet with Windows 10. Although drivers are the latest, it doesn't works. Any advice?
Bob87-149

Re: Scatt USB and Windows 10

Post by Bob87-149 »

Good afternoon.

Check to make sure you are using a USB 2.0. SCATT doesn't seem to work well with USB 3.0.
I have no problems with my laptop running Windows 10 and USB 2.0.

Hope this helps.

Bob
VicRC87

Post by VicRC87 »

Serious wrote:Hello. I have a problem with SCATT usb and a tablet with Windows 10. Although drivers are the latest, it doesn't works. Any advice?
Just my two cents, I have a scatt USB and two windows 10 computers I bought a new laptop since by accident the one that I used scatt the screen cracked, but on the new one even after upgrading the firmware I could get the scatt to work so I had to go back to using the cracked one. One thing that I notice is that depending on your firmware of both the optical sensor and target sensor theirs is a version of scatt that should be used. If you haven't updated your firmware don't use the latest version of scatt as it will not be recognized and won't let you use it. Use the one before can't recall the versions right now since I am writing from my phone. But I do highly recommend upgrading the firmware and using the latest scatt software all tools and software required can be found in the scatt website, just google search for "scatt downloads". And you will find everything you need. Hope his helps
EmilioSMG

Post by EmilioSMG »

My Scatt MX-02 is working fine on my W10 tablet. However, I had some issues during the first setup. I recommend you to review the following:
Make sure that you have enough light in your target (indoor training). Try to add more lamps or put them closer to your target.
The target must be a black circle with the proper dimensions. This means, you must not use a 10m target at 9m distance. You can print the corresponding reduced target using Scatt itself.
It is possible that your Scatt can not "hear" the trigger click. Adjust the sensibility. Scroll the sensibility to the left. Yes, lower numbers mean higher sensibility. Also, make sure that the "sound" of the click can reach your Scatt. Prefereably connect your Scatt directly to the barrel. Do not use tape, or rubber as interface between your barrel and the Scatt holder as those can dampen the click noise/vibration
Hope it helps
Emilio