Shooting clothes tuning...

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

tsokasn

Shooting clothes tuning...

Post by tsokasn »

Hello my friends!

I maybe missing a lot but what must the filling be when we shoot with our shooting clothes,be? (on standing position)
No muscle tension for the inner position,rifle weight carried out from the bones and then shooting clothes joins the game.

Must they be loose/tight?
Does tightness of the jacket has something to do with heart pulse,upper body supporting?
Does tightness of the trousers has something to do with waist supporting?
(I know that trousers has a lot to do with pulse in kneeling...)

How must I "strap" my jacket on me in order to have the maximum support and the minimum heart pulse transfer?

Being some how difficult for me to buy a jacket+trousers that will be measured on me,I would like to take advantage (tune them) of all potentials from my existing jacket/trousers.

For inner clothes I always wear the same UA cold gear or heat gear plus a Thune shooting pullover.(actually I kind of not wear it on standing which I will start wear it in order to check if it minimise the pulse on stress conditions...)

What is your opinion about all these?
tsokasn

Re: Shooting clothes tuning...

Post by tsokasn »

A new input is that my standing position simply does not accepts the Thune shooting pullover...
I can't close my left forearm like before and although I moved the buttons looser in order to accomodate the extra thickness,it felt like the rifle has the tension to drift out of the stance...

I will try some standing shooting with a loose jacket strapping and see how it feels.

Any input from you?

Thank you.