Anschutz 54.30 Pricing

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

ShootWithStyle

Anschutz 54.30 Pricing

Post by ShootWithStyle »

It's been updated on Anschutz North America's website if you haven't seen.

$4595 with the Precise Stock.

I think I'm sold on the KK500 however. It's not much more than the 54.30 and definitely offers more in terms of innovation and design and what's included with the rifle when you purchase it i.e. sights.

ZD

Re: Anschutz 54.30 Pricing

Post by ZD »

Actually since Shawn Mackenna quoted a price for the Walther KK500 costing $5000, it is basically the same price as the Anschutz, considering that the price given on the North America website is without sights. That is quite a premium on the Anschutz to bring the bolt back a whopping 3cm and have a better barrel change out (which I am happy to see is now threaded in). Aside from all of the talk about having the bolt farther back, I want to see which rifle shoots better out of the factory. I am especially curious if the Anschutz is more accurate with all of the talk about a stiffer receiver. Having said that I feel that Walther planned something that will last far into the future, while Anschutz seems to have gone the safe route. Be interesting to see what happens.

-Zach
Erud

Re: Anschutz 54.30 Pricing

Post by Erud »

McKenna's quoted price for the 500 is the retail price, while the price shown for the 54.30 on Anschutz NA site is the MSRP. Not exactly apples to apples. I'd guess that the 54.30 will retail somewhere around $4k.