Free podcast about high performance shooting!

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Ryan Anderson

Free podcast about high performance shooting!

Post by Ryan Anderson »

Hello fellow shooters!

My name is Ryan Anderson. I'm a member of the U.S. national rifle team, currently living as a resident-athlete at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado and training for the upcoming Olympic games in 2016. As a fun side project, I have decided to start a little audio show/podcast called "Ryan's Shooting Podcast" about topics relating to helping beginning, intermediate, and developing shooters improve their performance in competition. Admittedly, it will come more from the rifle standpoint since that is what I am most familiar with, but what I talk about will be broad enough to be applied to any of the shooting disciplines, and really even to a lot of other sports. I will have these recordings up on iTunes as a regular podcast that you can subscribe to, and I will also be posting them on YouTube for convenient access if you don't use iTunes.

Here is the link to the intro show I just did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qLukvIdtN8

I'm really looking forward to doing this, and I hope you'll be able to get something out of it that will help you improve! Also, I will always be open to questions, suggestions for topics, and suggestions for improvement via email at olympicshootingpodcast@gmail.com

See you on the range!!

Ryan
Attachments
256.png
EJ

Re: Free podcast about high performance shooting!

Post by EJ »

Nice idea, I like it!

There aren't a lot of info out there so looking forward to see what you'll do with the format.
Ryan Anderson

Re: Free podcast about high performance shooting!

Post by Ryan Anderson »

Not entirely sure yet, but I expect that while most of them will be similar to the intro (albeit longer so that I can go into good depth on the topics) with just me. Depending on the kind of time I have, I may try to invite other people to help me present from time to time so that it isn't always just the way I see things. Having more than one informed perspective is better for everyone!
Check out my free shooting podcast available on youtube and also through iTunes or the Android "podomatic" app! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT7XX ... hg630OLsfQ