Training oportunities/high quality coaching needed

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

guidolastra

Training oportunities/high quality coaching needed

Post by guidolastra »

My competition season got messed up, and I want to take advantage of this time off to get some high quality training in 3 p shooting this upcoming fall. I tried MEC but of course they are just too busy with Olympic champions etc... so rapidly Mr Reinkemeier turned me down.
I am looking into maybe a week of training, with a dedicated coach, trying to work on my positions, the weakest of course is kneeling. please let me know if any one would be able to orient me in these regards or recommend someone. I live in the US, but I could travel overseas or I also have resources at home if someone is interested (10 meters indoors, scatt, decent 50 meters field). I'm just looking into different options, help will be appreciated.
litz10x

Re: Training oportunities/high quality coaching needed

Post by litz10x »

Ken (Olympian) and Nancy Johnson (2000 Olympic gold AR) offered coaching services here on TT back in spring of '14:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45360&p=216014&hili ... on#p216014
gwsb

Post by gwsb »

I tried to contact Johnson when he posted that but he never got back to me. I have looked online and found nothing about him coaching. I don't think the business got off the ground.
PCU

Post by PCU »

Would be great if Ken available. Recommend that you try. Info at https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ken-johnson/a/23b/43b indicates he is coaching.