(The new??) ANSCHÜTZ Match 54.30

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Hubert

Re: (The new??) ANSCHÜTZ Match 54.30

Post by Hubert »

It looks like 54.30 system will have a bit different look with sort of cover - see photos from Munich page #5 http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index.ph ... %27%DAs%16
Has anybody seen that?
FrankD

Post by FrankD »

gwsb wrote:So Bob i guess you quit shaving and now use your shaving brush to clean rifles?
Hihi, after watching this fine picture i was thinking about the necessity to shave these Walthers.

Does it make them only look more fine or will it also improve theirs accuracy? Never shaved as jet my Anni or my Diana. A fault? Questions after questions.

Regards from good old Germany - the clown tasted good this morning

Frank
BigAl

Post by BigAl »

I find the critisim of Anschutz nolonger supplying a sight set with a top of the range rifle odd. In this day and age, where there are so many options for sights and even handstops. I would expect most shooters buying these rifles will already have a preference for sights and other accessories, and probably already own their own. If a shooter wants sights etc with a rifle purchase then I would expect that most dealers would be quite happy to put together a tailored package at a reasonable price. Throwing in a set of relativly basic sights and a handstop, if you want it or not, will still be adding cost to the basic rifle.

Alan
Piefou

Post by Piefou »

I always disagree Anschutz about this thing of not include sight set in rifle price.

Well effectively, most of the xx13/54.30 buyers are top-tier shooter who have their own Centra set, but for new shooters, they have to add ~400€ to the bill.
Also, keeping your sight set mean you sell your old rifle without it : buyer have to have its own or spend in a new one ... etc ....

54.30 and KK500 prices are "weird" : too expensive for 50m newcomers, too cheap for ones who can get Bleiker/G&E x)

A local Walther reseller confirmed me that the KK500 will be declined in Anatomic (so more $$$), but i hope cheaper Alutec will be announced.
FWB P700 Alu & JSB S100 pellets // Annie 1913 Precise & Eley Sport bullets