A question for the Walther LG300 owners out there...

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

abinok

A question for the Walther LG300 owners out there...

Post by abinok »

I was curious if any of you folks might know what this little item is called. In place of this little paddle on the loading lever, ive got a 5mm diameter shaft. Im guessing that this larger paddle is a factory produced accessory? Im interested in finding one to add to my LG300xt alutec.

BigAl

Re: A question for the Walther LG300 owners out there...

Post by BigAl »

My daughter shot a club LG300xt in the laminate wood stock before she got her LG400 Alutec. I've looked at some pictures of her shooting it, and the loading lever is a single piece of flat plate with the end bent out at 90 degrees, not a round bar. It does seem like they might have had different versions of the loading lever for the different versions of the rifle. It could also be that the owner had that item custom made. I have to say that I think the new lever on the LG400 is aesthetically much nicer in design, but both seem to do the same job with much the same ability.

Alan
abinok

Post by abinok »

Thanks Alan,
Ive seen this item on several rifles... cant be owner made. Its certanly possible that there are several different models. Walther built the dominator on this same platform after all.
Andre

Post by Andre »

A girl I know has a lg300 with the bent metal lever, like the poster above me mentioned.