Shooting Jacket Deisgn+Glasses

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

SnowDog070

Shooting Jacket Deisgn+Glasses

Post by SnowDog070 »

I am doing a product design project for 2016 Rio Olympic and decided to reinvent the jacket, pants , and glasses for 50m 3 positions. Such as morphing jackets to stiffens and flexes when shooting and relaxing, or glasses you can adjust in one touch no need for twists adjustment.

This project can give a positive influence to everyone in future as it markets, therefore, I'd love to hear everyone's feedbacks on any problems or opportunities for improvements.

Here is some questions I have:
1)which parts of the body need to be fixed in position? And how is it achieved through the material choice, lining, or thickness?

2)how is ventilation of jackets achieved? or is it sacrificing the heat discomfort for keeping the jacket stiff? Does the heat negatively affects the performance?

3)for glasses, any of the parts hurt you or slides during shooting? do you like the mechanical look, or design could be changed.

4)when changing positions, is the process of changing lens adjustment a drag? I interviewed one shooter and saw her marking the glasses with pen.

5)when taking a break, how long do you spend and what do you do to relax? when wearing pants zipped unable to sit and all the body parts being fixed, does it affect you to fully relax?

Thank you and any comments are valuable for me.