Anybody familiar with Good Shooting, Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

nwflycaster

Anybody familiar with Good Shooting, Inc.

Post by nwflycaster »

I just found out last night that I'm out of Eley Match ammo. Thought I had one more brick left in the safe but it was pistol ammo. I'm heading on vacation out of the country tomorrow until the 10th and really need to place my order today so it will be here when I get back and before my winter league starts.

I usually place my orders with Champions Choice, but they're closed until Monday and I'll already be unable to make phone contact by then. After doing a Google search and calling lots of places that have terrible pricing I found a place called Good Shooting, Inc. Their pricing is about the same as Champions and even slightly lower. Have any of you guys dealt with them before? I want to feel at ease before sending a case of Eley kind of money to somebody I've never dealt with before.

Thanks in advance.
Jeff
mtncwru

Re: Anybody familiar with Good Shooting, Inc.

Post by mtncwru »

Cathy is my preferred point of purchase when I'm at the Lapua Test Center, though I, personally, have never bought direct through them (they take my money, Darrell at Lapua hands me my ammo). Several of my teammates have gone through them, though, and have all had excellent dealings.
nwflycaster

Post by nwflycaster »

Thanks mtncwru,

That's what I wanted to hear, I'll get my order placed.
Ltdave

Post by Ltdave »

only ever purchased some kneeling rolls from them...
efoleyjr

Post by efoleyjr »

Best place you can buy ammo. If you are testing lots they will hold it you you. Talk to Cathy.

Ed
TexasShooter

Post by TexasShooter »

I have placed around 6 orders from them, 2 or 3 was for ammo.

They are great to deal with, and ship when they say they will. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
nwflycaster

Post by nwflycaster »

Thanks for the responses I haven't been able to get through yet, but I'll get my order placed as soon as I do.
Misny

Post by Misny »

Did you try Champion Shooters Supply? Here is a link: https://www.championshooters.com/