New Electronic scoring system in the market..

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

snapy050

Elite Scorer Available in 4 Continents

Post by snapy050 »

Hello Shooters,

It is my pleasure to inform you that Elite Scorer is now available in many countries including US, UK, Slovenia, Uruguay, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Vietnam and India. We have introduced as promised earlier a lower cost Club model that works for AR and AP with a touchscreen Android tablet included. We have sold more than 75 Systems till date that are primarily bought by home users. Smaller private clubs have also purchased Club Models and now we have some traction. Some of the shooters who have purchased are National Champions, Olympians at London and renowned shots. Shortly we will be posting reviews on our website with FB linked to the shooter. We encourage you to contact the nearest dealer and try out a system and give us your valuable feedback.

We hope to improve and continue working towards making Shooting less expensive and more spectator friendly.

Visit http://www.elitescorer.com for more details.

-[/url]
munish dhiman

Re: New Electronic scoring system in the market..

Post by munish dhiman »

Hi Everyone,

I purchased an Elite scorer machine about 45 days back(Air Rifle). The machine is not working properly right from the very first day. Though the technical team which is based in Bangalore has provided online support on numerous occasions but it doesn't help. The company has replaced the sensor but still the problem persists. The problem is that every time you hit a shot, it shows only 0.0. Has anyone faced a similar problem, if yes, how did you resolve it. Also, please suggest, will it be a good idea to wait further for any resolution from the company or ask for a refund.
Can anybody guide me, who is the last stop in Elite scorer whom I should approach, as they do not have any landline contact number.
HWN1011

Post by HWN1011 »

Seems to be lots of ways to contact them on the website???
Try these.

Phone Phone: +91 - 9844728454
Phone Sales: +91 - 8904597290
Phone Support: +91 - 8904597315
munish dhiman

Post by munish dhiman »

The new machine provided by the company as a replacement is amazing, its accuracy is superb. The quality of target roll is also very good compared to the ones available in the market.
little_doodie

Post by little_doodie »

Well i purchased a used unit here on Targettalk and it also shows 0.0 to the point of it not being usable.
I don't seem to get responses from the e-mail.
From what i see when it works it is nice but I can't see investing another dime in it if it's always registers 0's
Is there someone here that may know what might fix the 0.0 issue?
redschietti

Post by redschietti »

Ill bet there is a flattened pellet between the paper snd sensor. Or one stuck somewhere.
moooose

Post by moooose »

I welcome any newcomer in the small market of Electronic Scoring System and hope that Elite Score could be successful.
Anyway I remember that this product at the moment is not certified by ISSF - under these circumstances, it could currently be an interesting device for individual use or for local competitions but it is not a viable solutions for shooting ranges that organize competitions under ISSF official rules.
dc.fireman

Post by dc.fireman »

little_doodie wrote:Well i purchased a used unit here on Targettalk and it also shows 0.0 to the point of it not being usable.
I don't seem to get responses from the e-mail.
From what i see when it works it is nice but I can't see investing another dime in it if it's always registers 0's
Is there someone here that may know what might fix the 0.0 issue?
http://10pt9.com

They are an authorized US dealer for the Elite Scorer system.
pga9003

Post by pga9003 »

Hi, I have an Elite Scorer - mainly for 10m air rifle but I bought the club edition for pistol as well. I've attached a Scatt frame to the front and the combination is extremely beneficial. With only the Scatt, I could shoot on paper targets and dry firing was giving me limited feedback. Now I have the best of both worlds. I've fired a few hundred shots at it and it works flawlessly - so long as I clean out the pellet catcher from time to time! The great thing about coupling it with the Scatt is that I can always check the accuracy. Before, If I flicked a shot, I may have blamed the accuracy of the Elite Scorer or the Scatt whichever I was using. Now, I can see that the poor shot was actually me as it is confirmed on the Scatt trace.... more practice needed!

I bought mine through www.elitescorer.co.uk.
little_doodie

Post by little_doodie »

Well i have an update.
I was able to talk with tech support and it looks like my laptop was a little too old.
it works considerably better on Windows 8.1 and windows 10.