rule on lens

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

rule on lens

Post by Guest »

If I interpet the rule correctly, a diopter in the rear sight is not allowed in ISSF a filter would be by rules 7.4.2.3 1,2,3. Can someone verify this for me. Thanks in advance
mapletune

Post by mapletune »

diopter inside or attached to sight is not allowed.
David Levene

Re: rule on lens

Post by David Levene »

Anonymous wrote:If I interpet the rule correctly, a diopter in the rear sight is not allowed in ISSF a filter would be by rules 7.4.2.3 1,2,3. Can someone verify this for me. Thanks in advance
Whilst the wording has not changed on this subject, you really should stop using your old rule book. The rule number in the 2009 rule book is 7.4.1.3

As I said, that subject has not changed. Many have.

The 2009 (2nd Printing) rulebook, effective 01/01/2010, is only available online or as a free electronic download from the ISSF. It is not available in hard copy.

Post by Guest »

I had looked it online. I just copied the numbers out of the book that I had. Any rule changes I always look up for the newest wording. people like you is why people quit sports be cause you always try to find fault with what they do before you know what is going on.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Anonymous wrote:people like you is why people quit sports be cause you always try to find fault with what they do before you know what is going on.
My apologies for trying to help.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Anonymous wrote:I had looked it online. I just copied the numbers out of the book that I had. Any rule changes I always look up for the newest wording. people like you is why people quit sports be cause you always try to find fault with what they do before you know what is going on.
I hardly think he was 'finding fault'. Pointing out both the answer to your question and suggesting you look at the most up to date rules, would I think, be considered as getting 2 helpful answers for the price of one.

But I know some people are never grateful when people offer help and advice :(

Rob.

Post by Guest »

Bite Me
Barney

Post by Barney »

Thats why they are to gutless to become a member and just stay a guest.

If you dont like the answers, dont ask the questions