GREAT GRIP BY ANDREW BERRYHILL

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

MUSICALGUNS

GREAT GRIP BY ANDREW BERRYHILL

Post by MUSICALGUNS »

It was a bad day when I was diagnosed with macular degeneration in my right (shooting) eye. Then Andrew Berryhill (PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com) came to the rescue. He fashioned a grip for my Steyr lp that was offset 6 degrees to the left, making it possible for me to continue shooting right handed.

Hats off to Andrew for a good, inexpensive job with quick turnaround.

Dave Johnson
Houngan

Re: GREAT GRIP BY ANDREW BERRYHILL

Post by Houngan »

MUSICALGUNS wrote:It was a bad day when I was diagnosed with macular degeneration in my right (shooting) eye. Then Andrew Berryhill (PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com) came to the rescue. He fashioned a grip for my Steyr lp that was offset 6 degrees to the left, making it possible for me to continue shooting right handed.

Hats off to Andrew for a good, inexpensive job with quick turnaround.

Dave Johnson
I believe I met Andrew at a recent Hoosier Hills match, very nice guy despite bringing along a college shooter that beat me. I intend to throw a good chunk of business his way. I've always wanted my own line of IPSC revolver grips . . .
Cheapshot

Post by Cheapshot »

Andrew made me a very nice set of grips for my 45. Great communication from him and the grips fit my hand perfectly. I too will be sending business his way.
Steamerbill

Post by Steamerbill »

I also shoot right handed and am left eye dominant. I have been looking at the grips you mention and wonder if there is really any advantage to having the offset grip that you mention.

I would sure like to hear from others that are using the offset grip before I jump off and order them. I assume that they allow you to keep your right wrist essentially straight and the offset in grip helps align the barrel axis with your left eye, thereby eliminating the bend in the right wrist that I have now to line the sights up properly.

Any comments appreciated...

Thanks,
Bill Smith
Cypress, Texas U.S.A.
MUSICALGUNS

Post by MUSICALGUNS »

That is correct Bill. It is especially effective for shooters that live in Texas.

Drop Andrew a note and he will be glad to visit with you about your options.

Dave