Pistol Shooting Gloves for air gunners?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

PJinHawaii

Pistol Shooting Gloves for air gunners?

Post by PJinHawaii »

Do you air gun pistol shooters ever use gloves? It seems to me that if nothing else, that they would help keep the lead off of your fingers (from handling pellets).
My lady also wants to explore the use of gloves when she shoots her .22lr pistol.
Recommendations?
PJ

pj905-at-hotmail.com.45805.0
Bob Gamble

Re: Pistol Shooting Gloves for air gunners?

Post by Bob Gamble »

Hi PJ,
Sure you can. You just can't shoot any matches with the gloves on. Just wash your hands after handling lead pellets or ammo and before ingesting anything. If I can be of help, please email me off-line. If I can't answer your questions, I can refer you to someone here in Hawaii that can.
Bob..

:
: Do you air gun pistol shooters ever use gloves? It seems to me that if nothing else, that they would help keep the lead off of your fingers (from handling pellets).
: My lady also wants to explore the use of gloves when she shoots her .22lr pistol.
: Recommendations?
: PJ

hibobg-at-lava.net.45819.45805
Foritudo Dei

Post by Foritudo Dei »

:
: Do you air gun pistol shooters ever use gloves? It seems to me that if nothing else, that they would help keep the lead off of your fingers (from handling pellets).
: My lady also wants to explore the use of gloves when she shoots her .22lr pistol.
: Recommendations?
: PJ
I've used a glove on my shooting hand on a couple of occasions when it was a very cold morning. A golf glove works well in this respect in that they are very thin, supple and (conveniently) are sold as singles rather than as pairs. However I found the reduction in touch sensation to the finger tips to be most frustrating.

Gary

Post by Gary »

: I've used a glove on my shooting hand on a couple of occasions when it was a very cold morning. A golf glove works well in this respect in that they are very thin, supple and (conveniently) are sold as singles rather than as pairs. However I found the reduction in touch sensation to the finger tips to be most frustrating.

The only confusing part is, a right handed shooter will need to get a left handed golf glove, since a golf glove is worn on the opposite hand.
You could cut the tip off the trigger finger of the glove. That would preserve your trigger finger feel.
Gary

Kaasba Gloves Industries

Paintball Shooting Gloves

Post by Kaasba Gloves Industries »

Dear Sir,
We are pleased to introduce our self as a Manufacturers of Gloves.
Such as: Shooting In-Line Skater Paintball Pod Packs Body Protector and All Gloves.
We are supplying to our customers all over the Europe and U.S.A market.
In this connection we offering you our products made by our long
Experience and skill with competitive prices.
We request you if you are importing these items. please give us a chance
to see our ibility to your satisfaction and ask for free samples if you agree
to pay its fair. which will be send immediately at your address.
Your own models or sketches most well come for counter samples.
In the meanwhile we remain and hear from you good news very soon.
Thanking you in advance and regards.
Kashif Bashir........(Mr.)
KAASBA GLOVES INDUSTRIES
Boghra, Barkat Street Post Office Fateh Garh,
Sialkot (Pakistan)
Tel: +92 432 255715
Mobile Phone: +92 0300 614 8617
Fax: +92 432 559251
mailto:kaasba@brain.net.pk
www.kaasbaind.com

kaasba-at-brain.net.pk.47157.45805